Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I don't have a lot of time to update often but I do enjoy posting from time to time. I am a full time Mom and wife to a beautiful 8 month old and a wonderful hubby of 5 years. I am in school to become a Nurse, which is a life long dream of mine. I am also trying to loose about 50 lbs. which may take a very long time at the rate I am going. I am also learning how to be a frugal house manager, meaning I am trying to do a better job of managing finances and saving money on groceries, meal planning quick and easy, healthy meals. These are my goals but its hard to do all that and be in an intense Nursing program along with all else. However, everyone is busy and trying to save money so I guess we are all in the same boat. It is important that we learn from each other. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment